1. Handling reception work and answering general enquiries.
2. Handling and assisting in clerical work, book-keeping and filing of documents.
3. Assisting in registration-related matters.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates, who shall possess:
1. Completion of HKDSE with Level 2 in Chinese and English or equivalent;
2. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese-word processing;
3. No less than 3 years of working experience; and
4. Immediately available is preferrable.
The post is remunerated with reference to the Master Pay Scale of the Hong Kong Government (MPS points 1 to 10); working on 5-day week, with 14-day annual leave plus medical benefits.
Interested parties may send their applications with resume, marked “confidential” on the envelope or the email header, addressed to the Administrative Executive by email to email@example.com or by mail to Social Workers Registration Board, 27/F Eastern Commercial Centre, 83 Nam On Street, Shau Kei Wan, Hong Kong on or before 20 September 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test, computer test and/or interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.