Professional Consultant (Project-based, non-employment)
The Social Workers Registration Board is enlisting Professional Consultants to serve the Board on project basis to assist in conducting assessments or reviews of social work qualifications for the purpose of recognition.
1) With a bachelor degree, preferably in social work, and master degree a plus;
2) More than 10 years’ working experience, preferably in either social work or course administration;
3) Experience in social work education, quality assurance, qualification accreditation at tertiary level is preferable;
4) Strong command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
5) Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; and
6) Able to work independently and flexibly.
Service fee will be paid on a lump sum basis.
Interested parties may send their applications with resume, marked “confidential” on the envelope or the email header, addressed to the Assistant Registrar by mail to 27/F Eastern Commercial Centre, 83 Nam On Street, Shau Kei Wan, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 May 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to interview.