Welcome to the online system for the Voluntary Continuing Professional Development Scheme for Registered Social workers. This online system consists of two sub-systems, one for RSWs and another for listed CPD activity organizers.
Registered Social Workers
Please login the system with the username and password used in the online registration system. You may use the following functions after logging in:
- Get access to CPD activities information provided by listed CPD activity organizers
- CPD points entered by listed CPD activity organizers will be automatically transferred to your personal records after you complete a CPD activity listed on this website.
- Input records of completion of activities not listed on this website
- View and print personal CPD records
CPD Activity Organizers
CPD activity organizers which are not listed on this website may apply to the Board for being listed as listed CPD activity organizers by clicking the "Request to be listed" on the left. All CPD activity organizers may use the following functions after logging in:
- Apply for being listed by the Board as a CPD activity organizer
- Upload information of CPD activities or courses for public access
- Input information on social workers' completion of CPD activities or courses
- Access to information on CPD activities provided by listed CPD activity organizers
RSWs and listed CPD activity organizers are bound to comply with the terms and conditions of this system.