Invitation for Contribution of Articles
To encourage RSWs' participation in the Newsletter, and to provide opportunity for colleagues to express their views on social work profession, colleagues are welcome to contribute articles. Please note the following rules when doing so:
- The Board regularly publishes Newsletter in every April and October. Colleagues are welcome to contribute articles to express their opinions.
- Articles should be related to the functions of the Board or the social work profession, otherwise, the Board has discretion to decide whether to publish them or not.
- No articles represent the position of the Board and authors should take sole responsibility for their views.
- Authors should provide their real name, contact address, email and contact number. Authors may request for not publishing their real name.
- Articles could be written in Chinese (within 2,000 words) or in English (within 1,500 words).
- The Board is with full discretion in deciding on publishing an article or not.
- The Board reserves its right of editing an article.
- No any form of remuneration will be provided by the Board.