舉行日期：2021年1月20日 - 2021年1月20日
Writing an Outstanding Fund-Bidding Proposal
for Social Services (Class 4)
Many efforts fail in winning a project because the organization pays insufficient attention to creating a plan that can attract project selection board’s interest and secure their confidence as well as trust the project can achieve its expected goals.
A good proposal can help organization stands out against the competition and promote as a suitable service provider.
This training aims to provide human service professionals with the concepts, knowledge and skills they could use to write quality and accountable fund-bidding proposal. After completion of training, the participants will have a detailed road map and required competence for preparing a fund-bidding proposal.
- Overview of the funding trends, types of funds and expectations of funders
- Unpack the 6〝Ps〞for writing a successful fund-bidding proposal
- Identify key features of a project/ service proposal that would meet funders’ requirement
- Project planning framework
- Guidelines for writing a project proposal
- Knowledge and skills in writing a good proposal
- Importance and rules of writing a fundraising letter
Date & Time : 20/1/2021 (Wed.) 9:30am – 5:30pm (7 hours)
- HKSPT Conference Room, 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Hung Hom, KLN, HK (approx. 3 min walking distance from Whampoo MTR Station D2 Exit)
Language : Cantonese supplemented with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Target : Social Workers, Nurses, as well as Allied Health Professionals
Course Mode : Lecture, group discussion, role play & case sharing
Course Fee :
- HK$1,350- (Enroll the course at least 1 month prior to the event)
- HK$50- off/person discount for group of 3 or above
- Nurse (CNE) : 1 point/hour
- Social Worker (CPD) : 1 point/hour
- Occupational Therapist (CPD) : To be confirmed
- Certificate of Attendance issued by Hong Kong Society of Professional Training
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in / Fast Payment Service (FPS) 轉數快 / PayMe : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd” 中銀香港A/C No: 012-890-1-038-682-9. or FPS (轉數快): 8835217 / PayMe : Please scan our PayMe QR Code and keep the payment record of PayMe screenshots. Please send the completed registration form and Bank in slip/ Capture Slip to Hong Kong Society of Professional Training either by email (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 852-21257900
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment : Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.
- The course confirmation will be sent to participants via email at least 2 weeks before the course, please contact us if you do not receive any notification.
- All registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Once a registration has submitted, it cannot be refunded and cancelled for any reasons.
- All requests for any change of registration must be given in a written from for approval. An administration fee of HK$200 will be charged for any processing request.
- Official receipt will be issued on the first day of the course. Re issue of official receipt will be charged HK$50.
- If you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us on www.hkspt.org or 3111 0264.