Welcome to this online system for the Voluntary Continuing Professional Development Scheme for Registered Social workers. It consists of two sub-systems, one for Registered Social Workers (RSWs) and the other for listed CPD activity organizers.
Login the system with the same set of username and password for the online registration system to access to the following functions:
- Browse the CPD points entered by listed organizers for their CPD activities completed by you.
- Input records of completion of activities not listed on this website.
- View and print personal CPD records.
CPD activity organizers which are not listed on this website may apply to the Board for being listed by clicking the "Request to be listed" on the left. Listed organizers may use the following functions after logging in:
- Upload information of CPD activities or courses for public access.
- Input information on RSWs' completion of CPD activities or courses.
Once loggin in, RSWs and listed organizers are bound to comply with the terms and conditions of this system.